Gionee has introduced yet another budget friendly Android smartphone for Indian market, Gionee Pioneer P3. The phone is coming under company’s mid-range portfolio and will be available in the coming days in India.
It features a 4.3″ WVGA display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory that is expandable further up to 32GB, 5MP autofocus rear camera, 0.3 MP front facing camera etc. The phone comes with dual SIM support and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS etc. It houses a 1700mAh battery.
The key specifications of Pioneer P3
- 4.3″ WVGA display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 512 MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage
- microSD card support
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM support
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 11.1mm thick
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct
- 1700 mAh battery Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Gionee Pioneer P3 is available in Indian market in two different color versions Black and White. It is priced at 7,499 INR.