The most awaited game of the year, the all new offering from Rockstar gamers, the GrandTheft Auto : San Andreas is finally made its way to Google Play Store. But it isn’t a matter of flaw-free, but you have to pay $6.99 ( Rs.390) to get this exciting gaming experience.
The GTA San Andreas is based on a new story line, and plots a story of a young street tough named CJ, through the streets of Sans Fierro, Los Santos and Las Venturas. The map is large enough and the graphics are much improved to offer up to 70 hours of smooth gale play.
Here is what you can expect from GTA : San Andreas
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Before you click the download button, you must make sure that you have enough free storage space on your device, as the game requires 2.4GB of storage space, and also be sure that you are using a device running on Android 2.3 or later.