Along with S560, the Chinese phone maker Lenovo introduced yet another smartphone in their S series, dubbed as Lenovo S930. The phone features the biggest display in their S series devices, and comes with some nice features.
This behemoth 6″ device is finished in polycarbonate material and features the same fabric like design as in S650. The display rocks at 1280 x 720 pixels resolution that offers 254 PPI. The powerhouse within the system is 1.3GHz MediaTek 6582 processor with 28nm processing technology, coupled with Mali 400 GPU. It offers 1GB of on-board storage and an internal memory of 8 GB. It packs an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 1.6 MP fixed focus front facing camera.
Lenovo added a set of stereo speakers at the front. The battery included in the phone is a 3,000 mAh one, enough to keep the big one active.Lenovo S930 expected to go on sale within a couple of weeks with a price starting at $319.
Lenovo S930 specifications
- 6-inch HD capactive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Dual SIM support with dual Stand-by
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8Mp rear camera, 1.6MP front facing camera
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3G