Samsung officially unveiled their Galaxy Note 3 Neo by the end of last month. Now the Korean maker officially launched the device in the Indian market. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo is available now in India for pre-booking. Those who are interested in this slimmed Note 3 version, can head over to Samsung’s official Indian website for pre-booking, and don’t forget that Samsung is offering only 1000 units of the device, initially. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo is priced at Rs.40,900 in India.
To remind you, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a 5.5-inch phablet device, and looks almost similar to Note 3, with some minor changes in its features. The device sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, quad-core or hexa-core processor options, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card support, 8MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera, 3,100 mAh battery etc. It also sports the same faux leather cover back and S Pen Stylus.
The Galaxy Note 3 Neo is loaded with all the S Pen features under Air Command, like Action Memo, Write Sceen, Pen Window Scrap Book, and also a wide range of software tweaks like S Note, My Magazine, Multi Window, Group Play, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, Easy Clip etc. The phone is also offering contents in local Indian languages like Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1280x720p display
- 1.6GHz quad-core processor (in 3G)
- 1.7GHz Dual-core+1. 3GHz Quad Core Exynos processor (LTE)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
- 2MP front facing camera
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Micro-SD card support up to 64GB
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluettoh, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 GPS/GLONASS
- IR LED for remote control
- 3.5mm audio Jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3100 mAh battery.
Check out the complete specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo here.