Xolo lauches yet another phone in Indian android smartphone market. The latest phone, Xolo Q1100 features 5 inch HD IPS OGS display and runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS.
Xolo Q1100 is powered by a quad core Qualcomm snapdragon processor along with 1 GB of RAM. The phone comes with 8 GB internal storage memory . The 8 MP rear camera features BSI 2 sensor.
The price of the phone is Rs. 14,999. For the time being the phone is listed on the Xolo website. We can soon find some retailer present the device with a lesser price than the MRP.
The 2000 mAH battery charges in 2.4 hours and offers standby of 600 hours on 2G and talk time of up to 24 hours.
Let us now take a look at key specifications of Xolo Q1100
- 5 inch (12.7 cm) HD IPS OGS display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution and 294ppi, 5 point multi touch
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM 8228 processor
- 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD card up to 32 GB
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Assisted GPS
- 8 MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, 720 p HD video recording
- 2 MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 143.8 x 70.8 x 8.3 mm Dimensions
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFI, WLAN connectivity
- 2000 mAH battery
See the full specifications of Xolo Q1100 here.