This time the number of Xiaomi Redmi 1S handsets on sale will be 60,000. The next sale is scheduled on September 23. As of now Xiaomi has conducted as many as 3 flash sales of Redmi 1S through flipkart.
On last three occasions it was 40,000 sets that was put on sale. It means Xiaomi has sold 1,20,000 Redmi 1S handsets since it was launched in the country. All the previous flash sales saw the handsets completely sold off within 5 seconds, last one went faster in 3.1 seconds.
It is good that the Xiaomi have raised the number of handsets for the next flash sale. At least the buyers get slightly more time to press the buy button. Buying a Xiaomi Redmi 1s is not an easy task. Many users have claimed success by using a chrome extension that automatically adds the phone to the cart. Here is how you configure it.
- Open the chrome browser.
- Download and install “Buy Hatke” extension.
- An icon appears on the top right side of the browser.
- Right click on it to find “Options.”
- Click on it.
- This will bring up a page where you can select ” to add Xiaomi Redmi 1S automatically when the sale starts on September 23.”
- Now Login to Flipkart well before the sale begins.
- You should be registered for sale before midnight, September 22 to take part in the sale.
As a reminder below are the key specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- 4.7 inch IPS HD display (1280 x 720p)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.6 GHz quad core CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- MicroSD cards up to 64 GB
- 2000 mAh battery
- 8 MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, led flash
- 1.6 MP front camera