Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pre-orders starts from tomorrow, September 19, in United Stated. The availability of the device is scheduled to October 17. All the four leading carries have confirmed that the pre-orders will start from their respective stores tomorrow.
The availability of the device outside United States is not known yet. Meanwhile in India, there are reports suggesting that the Note 4 will not be available to buy online. Samsung has given exclusive selling rights to offline retailers in the country. The date of launch of the device is not known yet.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was launched on September 4 at event held at Berlin, New York and Beijing. It features a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display that offers Quad HD ( 1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution. It features a 16 MP rear camera and 3.7 MP front camera. It comes with S-Pen which is the integral part of the device.
The device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset and Exynos 5433 chipset in different versions. There is 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of expandable internal storage memory. The device supports external microSD cards up to 128 GB. 3,220 mAh battery offers power to this device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be available for pre-order for $299 on-contract. 18 and 12 months contracts will available from AT&T each with $34.42 or $41.30 per month contract.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 key specifications
- 5.7 inch Super AMOLED QHD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)/ Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C) chipsets
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S) / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C) CPU
- Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)/ Mali-T760 (SM-N910C) GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- microSD cards up to 128 GB
- 16 MP rear camera
- 3.7 MP front camera
- S- Pen
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, UV, heart rate, SpO2 sensors
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- 2G, 3G, 4G connectivity options