The second flash sale of Xiaomi Redmi 1S begins at 2 PM today, September 9, 2014. This time around 40,000 units are put for sale, same as in the first flash sale. Last time the entire stock sold out in just 4.3 seconds. The enthusiasm being sky high for the device, we can expect the same rush this time too. So those who wish to buy this Xiaomi device, be prepared before the sale goes live. The price of Redmi 1S is Rs. 5,999
Below are few tips that would help you to buy the device.
- Login to Flipkart well in advance. Flipkart says to login at least 2 hours before, even if you cannot, login at least 10 minutes prior.
- Once logged in you could find the count down timer ticking on the website. Once all the digits becomes zero, the “buy” button appears. If your net speed is slow, do not trust this timer. It is better to have your smartphone to find the exact time.
- The sale begins exactly at 2 PM. Refresh the web page at about 20 seconds before 2 PM, so that your slow Internet connection do not show a delayed timer.
- Once the buy button appear, do not think twice to click it. You could miss the sale by a second.
As a reminder below are the key specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- 4.7 inch IPS HD display (1280 x 720p)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.6 GHz quad core CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- MicroSD cards up to 64 GB
- 2000 mAh battery
- 8 MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, led flash
- 1.6 MP front camera
- FM Radio, WiFi, GPS with A-GPS,GLONASS, 2G, 3G, Bluetooth V4.0, micro USB v2.0