Huawei has launched Honor X1 4G LTE tablet in India. The 7-inch LTPS capacitive touchscreen display of the device offers full HD (1920 x 1200p) resolution. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad core Cortex A9 CPU along with Mali-450MP4. Huawei’s home grown Hisilicon Kirin 910 chipset is used in this device. There is 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB expandable internal storage.
The device is currently available for pre-order from Flipkart online store for Rs. 19,999.
The tablet comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery, but the weight is surprisingly maintained at 239g. It is extremely thin, and measures just 7.2mm in thickness. Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass are the sensor in this tablet.
Huawei Honor X1 runs Android 4.2 2 Jelly Bean OS, which is upgradeable to Kitkat OS. On the connectivity front the device has options like WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and microUSB. The tablet supports 2G, 3G and 4G network bands.
Huawei Honor X1 key specifications
- 7 inch LTPS capacitive touchscreen display
- 1920 x 1200p resolution, 16M colors, ~323 ppi pixel density
- 1.6 GHz quad core CPU
- Mali-450MP4 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 32 GB
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot (3G), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot (LTE)
- Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB v2.0
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- DTS sound
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean upgradeable to Kitkat
- 183.5 x 103.9 x 7.2 mm
- 5000 mAh battery