Asus has launched a new tablet called Transformer Pad TF103 in India. The price of the tablet is Rs. 19,999. It features a 10.1 inch IPS display that offers HD WXGA (1280×800 pixels) resolution with up to 170 degree viewing angle. The display offers up to 10 fingers multi-touch, 16 M colors and ~150 ppi pixel density.
Asus Transformer Pad TF103 is powered by a dual core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Intel Atom Z2560 chipset. There is 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64 GB using a microSD card. Android 4.4 Kitkat is the OS in the device, which comes with Zen UI on top.
It is a 3G tablet that accommodates micro-SIM. The other connectivity options includes WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, microUSB port. The battery capacity is 5070 mAh.
The device comes with a 2 MP rear facing camera and a 0.3 MP front camera. It arrives with ASUS SonicMaster that enhances audio and has dual speakers. Miracast lets you to stream the multimedia content on to your TV screen or other external displays. The overall dimension ranges 257.46 x 178.4 x 9.9 mm and it weighs 550g. The tablet also comes with an optional keyboard.
Specifications of Asus Transformer Pad TF103 tablet
- 10.1 inch IPS LED Backlight display
- 16 M colors, 10 fingers multi-touch, 170 degree vewing angle, ~150 ppi pixel density
- 1.6 GHz Dual core Intel Atom Z2560 chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 64 GB
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, microUSB port
- 3G network bands
- ASUS SonicMaster, dual speakers, Miracast
- 5070 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Zen UI
- 257.46 x 178.4 x 9.9 mm dimensions
- 550 g weight