Lava has launched a new selfie centric phone in India. The new phone is named Iris Selfie 50, and is listed on the company website with a price tag of Rs. 7,999. The device also features an 8 MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash, BSI-II pixel architecture & 1.4 μm Pixel Size.
The cameras are not the only good feature in this phone. Lava Iris Selfie 50 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor along with 1 GB of RAM. There is 8 GB of expandable storage memory in this device. It also features a 2,400 mAh battery that offers talk time of up to 12 hours and standby of up to 240 hours.
It is a dual SIM phone and supports 2G and 3G network bands. The phone runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. Other connectivity options includes WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and microUSB v2.0. USB OTG is supported.
The overall dimension of the phone ranges 144.5 X 71.2 X 9.2mm . Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor are present in this device.
Lava Iris Selfie 50 specifications
- 5 inch IPS HD Capacitive touch screen display
- 16M colors, ~294 ppi pixel density
- 8 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, BSI-II pixel architecture & 1.4 μm Pixel Size
- 5 MP front camera with LED flash
- 2,400 mAh battery
- 1.2 GHz quad core CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 2G, 3G network bands
- 144.5 X 71.2 X 9.2mm dimensions
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS and microUSB v2.0, USB OTG
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor
Also See : Lava Iris Selfie 50 vs Lava Iris Fuel 50
With the introduction of Iris Selfie 50 Lava is planning to continue the success of the Lava Iris X5 which is also a selfie centric phone. Recently Lava also launched Iris Fuel 50, that comes with a 3,000 mAh battery and 5 inch FWVGA display.
Also See: Lava Iris Selfie 50 vs Lava Iris X5