Lenovo launched Vibe X2 in India for Rs. 19,999. The launch was expected as the company had sent invites for the launch event two day back. Though much was revealed in the invitation, it was more than evident that the Vibe X2 is the device that will get launched today.
Lenovo Vibe X2 is an Octacore processor powered phone. It is powered by a 2 GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6595M Chipset. PowerVR G600 is the GPU is the GPU found in the device. There is 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage memory.
Vibe X2 features a 5 inch display that offers 1080p full HD resolution. The display offers 16M color depth and ~441 ppi pixel density. Android 4.4 Kitkat is the OS in the device. It comes with layered design.
Other specifications in the phone includes 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, and microUSB v2.0 connectivity options, 2G, 3G and 2300 mAh battery.
Also See: Lenovo Vibe X2 vs Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
The device offers great value for the price. Interestingly the device will be sold exclusively from flipkart where another device Huawei Honor 6 with identical specifications sells for the same price. It is going to be a direct face off between the two Chinese phone manufacturers in the mid range segment.
Also See: Lenovo Vibe X2 vs Huawei Honor 6
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe X2
- 5 inch IPS LCD touch screen display
- 1920 x 1080p resolution, 16M colors, ~441 ppi pixel density
- Octa core 2 GHz CPU
- PowerVR G600
- MediatTek MT6595m True8Core
- 2 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage, non-expandable
- 13 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- 2G, 3G network band support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with A-GPS, and microUSB v2.0
- Android 4.4 Kitkat Vibe UI 2.0
- 2300 mAh battery
- Layered design
- White, Red, Gold and Dark Grey color variants
- 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm dimensions
- 120 g weight
Also See: Lenovo Vibe X2 vs Lenovo Vibe X