If you are looking forward to buy a budget Android phone under Rs. 10,000 Lenovo Killer Note 3 is probably the most value for money device you come across. The device called Lenovo K3 note in short is a device with killer specifications as I detailed in my previous post. Today is the first flash sale on Flipkart, and also the first official sale of K3 Note in India. This phone is priced Rs. 9,999 and is sold exclusively on Flipkart through flash sales.
The flash sale is scheduled at 3 PM today and most likely will sell out within few seconds, depending on the volume of units put on sale. So, if you are one of the prospect buyers consider the below points before attempting a buy.
- Speed matters. If you need to buy any device through flash sales, you need to have a consistent, high speed broadband connection and a high speed browser (Safari, chrome suits).
- Make it a point to login to the flipkart well in advance ( 2 hours prior is good enough).
- Keep track on the count down timer on the sale page. Refresh the page quite often. The counter may lag behind the actual time due to technical reasons on most computers. Refreshing the page corrects the timer to actual time.
- As soon as the counter stops and buy now button appear, waste no time to click it. Every second matters.
- You may get hold of the device if you manage to get into the waiting list. If someone could not complete his order within the stipulated 4 hours period, you might get the opportunity to buy the device.
Here are the key specifications of Lenovo K3 Note:
- 5.5 inch FullHD IPS touch screen display
- 1920 x 1080p resolution, ~400 ppi pixel density, 16M colors, 5 point touch, 178 degree viewing angles
- 76.2×152.6×8 mm dimensions
- 150g weight
- 1.7 GHz octa core processor
- ARM Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- MediaTek MT6752 64-bit 4G LTE chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Vibe UI 2.0
- 2900 mAh battery
- Dolby Atmos Audio, 360 degree sound
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB connectivity options
- 2G, 3G, 4G network band connectivity