Samsung Galaxy S5 is now being sold at an all time low of Rs. 14,999. This price, however, is applicable if you have a good old phone on exchange. Otherwise the price is Rs. 22,999. These prices are for the 16GB variant which also comes with a microSD card slot for further memory expansion.
Helping this lowest ever price is the Flipkart’s new exchange your old phone feature. This feature is now available for a wide range of older version phones. Even on exchange the Rs. 15,000 price is tempting because it is your opportunity to upgrade to a flagship device from Samsung, not very old, for a price of OnePlus one and Xiaomi Mi4.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 have advantages of having expandable storage, 4K video recording, a big 2800 mAh battery, Fingerprint sensor, Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes and it comes from Samsung, known for superior hardware quality. The network connectivity of this device is limited to 3G. There is no 4G in this phone. Here are some the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 key specifications
- 5.1 inch Full HD Super Amoled display
- 1920 x 1080p resolution, ~432 ppi pixel density, Coringin Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual SIM
- 1.9 GHz + 1.3 GHz + Adonis Prime2
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- microSD card up to 64GB
- 16MP rear camera with 4K recording
- 2MP front camera
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, heart rate
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm dimensions
- 145 grams weight
- 3G, 2G
- 2800 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Samsung recently launched 2 new Android phones in India. The Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung Galaxy J7 are affordable phones that have good specifications and feature 4G network connectivity. Both these phone are priced under Rs. 15,000.