Diwali 2015 is almost here, which is a bonus time and so a shopping time for the lucky lots. If you are a gadget lover, an Android phone could be in the buying list for this Diwali.
Hunt for the right phone is not easy now, because there are a lot of them available in several price ranges. So, first thing you may need is to get your priorities right. If you are a multi-tasker (most of us are) then get a phone with at least 3GB of RAM. Why settle for less if you have several options available with 3GB or more RAM, across a wide price range. Most of these phone have screen sizes of 5 inch or more.
Here are some of the phones with 3GB of RAM and their current prices.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 41,900
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (32GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 49,900
- OnePlus Two (64GB) – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Rs. 24,999
- Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe (64GB) – 4GB RAM, Rs. 22,999
- OnePlus One (64GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 19,999
- OnePlus One (16GB)- 3GB RAM, Rs. 18,998
- Meizu MX5 (16GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 17,999
- Asus Zenfone Selfie (32GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 17,999
- Huawei Honor 6 (16GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 14,999
- Xiaomi Mi4 (16GB) – 3GB RAM, Rs. 14,999
Now you have a lot of options to select from. The price of the phone may differ slightly, as they are available through more than one channels. The above quoted are the online price of the phones, shop prices will be slightly different.