BlackBerry DTEK60 (Argon) is a high end Android phone from once mighty Blackberry. Once the makers of popular handsets known for security is now struggling to find a grip. Strategy of the company now is to adopt the most popular mobile operation system, Android, on their handsets.
The phone recently passed through FCC and WiFi alliance certification process. Now the press renders of the device has appeared on a German website, first spotted by fone arena.
So now we know the entire specifications of BlackBerry DTEK60 (Argon) and how it looks. Besides ramping up the power and memory, Blackberry seems to be not experimenting much with this device. The specification implies that this indeed belongs to the premium segment.
Following are the specifications of BlackBerry DTEK60 (Argon)
- 5.5 inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440p) display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit chipset
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 21 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K Video recording
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.125um pixel size, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 153.9 x 75.4 x 7 mm
- 165g weight
- Finger print sensor
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- USB type – C
- 3000 mAh battery with quick charge
- Black color
BlackBerry DTEK60 Argon is expected to launch on October 10 with a price tag of US$530, which is approximately 35000 Indian Rupees. This is a real slim device and light weight for its large dimension.