Coolpad Cool1 is now in India. The device will be available from January 5 for a price of Rs.13999. Meanwhile, the company had launched a device called Coolpad Note 3s just few weeks ago. Coolpad Cool1 comes with some impressive specifications and features.
It features a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display. An Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU powers this device. There is 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage in this device. It is a 4G Dual SIM (nano + nano) phone.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the OS in this phone. The overall dimensions ranges between 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm. It weighs 167 grams. The battery capacity is 4060 mAh and it comes with fast charging technology.
Coolpad Cool1 has a dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture. The camera features phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash offering depth sensing and bokeh. Besides, there is an n 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
The finger print sensor acts in 0.15 sec. The phone will be available in Gold and silver color variants.
Coolpad Cool1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display
- 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs)
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G VoLTE
- 4G Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4,060mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Fast finger print sensor (0.15 sec)
- 13MP dual rear cameras
- dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens