Integrating Crestron with the Sonos system is an easy way to make your life more enjoyable. The Crestron app lets you control everything from music playback to lighting and climate, with a simple touch of a button. You can even build custom playlists using the companion app or easily change settings on the fly—all without leaving your favorite streaming service.
Sonos: Let there be sound.
The Sonos system is a wireless speaker system that lets you listen to your favorite music, podcasts and more. With Crestron Home Automation System Integrated With Sonos, you can control the sound in your home with voice commands or touch-screen gestures on any of your devices.
Raise the volume.
Crestron is a great way to control the volume of your Sonos speakers. You can use it to raise or lower the volume of each speaker individually, or you can use Crestron’s “All-in-One” feature. This lets you control all of your Sonos speakers at once—and even change their playback state (playing/paused) without leaving the app!
Get real-time updates on weather, traffic, news and more.
- Create your own custom scenes for the home by combining multiple devices together.
- Control any device connected to the Crestron Home Automation System Integrated With Sonos using your voice or control pad (available separately).
Build a better playlist.
- Create a playlist. The Crestron Home Automation system allows you to create playlists and then add songs to them, so that when the music starts playing, it’s the right song at the right time.
- Add songs to another playlist or multiple playlists. You can also add music from an external source (like Spotify) as well as add it directly from your Sonos speaker without having to worry about having all of these different tracks in one place on your phone or computer.
- Add music from a streaming service such as Apple Music or Tidal into multiple playlists if desired; this can be done through either voice commands or using buttons on some models’ touchscreen controls (this feature only works with certain models).
A premium companion app for the Sonos system.
The Crestron Home Automation System Integrated with Sonos is a premium companion app for the Sonos system. It’s available on iOS and Android, as well as Windows 10. You can also use it on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit.
The app lets you control your entire home from one place—using only your voice—and gives you access to an extensive library of music that plays through both speakers in any room at once.
Do more with your music.
With your Crestron Home Automation System Integrated With Sonos, you can add new functionality to your Sonos system.
- Play music from any source and control it with your Crestron Home Automation System Integrated With Sonos remote or smartphone app.
- Stream Internet radio stations directly from TuneIn and other apps through the Crestron Home Automation System Integrated With Sonos remote or smartphone app.
The Crestron Home Automation system is an easy and affordable way to bring the power of automation into your home. With its intuitive user interface, Sonos integration and a variety of other features, it makes life easier for anyone who wants to control their home’s sound system from anywhere in the world. It has been designed specifically with Sonos in mind so that users can easily add music from Spotify or other streaming services directly into their homes without any complications at all!